my travian history

FIRST

first... crozz ocean on s3.travian.co.id.... unfortunelly not just one ID... but i have 3 ID,hehe
crozz ocean,holy crozz,and the last is grand crozz...

crozz ocean: roman a[L]s-RO
holy crozz: germany a[L]s-Le
grand crozz: gauls a[L]s-Le2


and the result is..... WIN the server with a[L]s fam....


SECOND

second... i tried to create a new ID on new server... s2.travian.co.id sesion 2....
with ID: oceanic

oceanic: gauls [SS]-D(now became WFF)

but i just play this ID 1 mounth... I delete this ID because busy in real life...


THIRD

third... i play on new server again,,,, s9.travian.co.id with new ID without crozz or ocean....
my ID is>> "nikon"

nikon: roman a[L]s-CX>>>BLB

i just leave a[L]s for few reason....
and this server not over yet.....


FOURTH

fourth... i just became dual ID on s6 with my friend who need my help,but im not 100% on s6,just about, 10% i think... hehe... my ID is "AlineA"

AlineA: gauls a[L]s-SE

im not concentrate with this ID because i focus on s9.travian.co.id not s6.travian.co.id


FIFTH

fifth... i create new ID on speed server!!! its first time,hehe
im just newbie on idx5.... i register because i wanna try speed.travian.co.id with my friend... hehe
my ID is CieZ on idx5.co.id

CieZ: roman [S - VF]

i trying to survive on this server :(




NB: im just newbie,,, so dont attack my village T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Final Fantasy Chocobo